Covid-19 changed the travel community preferences to a “New Normal”. As a Travelife Certified sustainable Tour Operator, we are committed and trained to ensure a better safety for all our travelers and to implement necessary safety protocols by default during the operation of all our tours. In addition, we will have customized advises depending upon the itinerary chosen by individual travelers or groups.
Keralavoyages India Pvt. Ltd is the first Travelife Certified Tour Operator in India.
Travelife is a three-stage certification program for tour operators and travel agents:
(1) Travelife Engaged
(2) Travelife Partner
(3) Travelife Certified.
We are at the final stage 3 – Travelife Certified. As a part of our sustainability commitment, our team is trained on the best Covid Safety Protocols and Management Systems. Our team is specially trained on ‘Coivd-19 Resilient Training’ by Travelife.
For Covid updates in India, please log on to Arogyasethu (Download Application) and install a personalized App on arrival in India.
India, with its in-house vaccines, as a strategic vaccine policy in place which expects the adult population will be vaccinated by December 2021. As India has a huge geographical area, regional update will be important before you decide your itinerary. So we advice to talk to your local Tour Operator for accurate updates and travel requirements to ensure that you are equipped.
Please ensure that you are aware of the following hygiene and safety protocols :
- You have a necessary medical proof for proving that you are not a Covid 19 carrier, as advised by the local health authorities in the visiting country.
- We assure you that safe travel is your right
- Information on age, medical history, allergies etc. are furnished ,if asked
- Will be ready to wear a protective face mask in public areas during the tour
- Will oblige to the advised sanitizing protocols from time to time
- Ensure guidelines based on advice from the health authorities which may include the wearing of face masks, guidance on hand hygiene and social distancing is provided to you beforehand
- Ensure that you have a detailed itinerary with places of visit, details of vehicle, lay overs, activities and halt etc. beforehand.
- Ensure that your vehicles are disinfected before your entry and high touch areas like handles etc. are applied with disinfectant surface cleaner regularly
- Ensure that hand sanitizers and spare face masks are available on request
- Make sure your car has a transparent partition between driver and passenger cabins
- Ensure that emergency contact numbers are conveyed in advance to you
- Ensure only two guests are seated at the rear side of the car and guests (not from the same household) are seated maintaining a physical distance of 2 Feet in a bus. The social distancing norms shall be changed and aligned according to the directives issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Ensure that your drivers always wear masks and use hand sanitizers.
- Please don’t go into the crowd at any cost
- Please adhere to the advice of your driver/guide on shopping and never enter a shop or restaurant etc. where hand hygiene facilities are not provided and social distancing is not maintained
- All our partner hotels are expected to adhere to the best hygiene and safety protocols at the time of check in and throughout your stay
- All restaurants are expected to keep their seating with enough social distancing. Please insist on this.
- Please seek assistance, in case of any health concerns or sickness
- Always travel with a valid travel insurance
- Its advised to have a local sim card for tourists which could be bought at the airport inside the arrival hall.
In spite of all set protocols and hygiene standards which are mandatory, we will be more than happy to provide you advanced safety advices on choosing naturally socially distanced accommodation units, slow travel options to avoid visiting many places and customized activities to avoid crowds.A Guide to Travel Post Covid COVID-19 Travel Regulations Map