This is an era of high talks on the Global Warming, CO2 Emissions and much more.This means more and more people are concerned about our planet.At Keralavoyages, we always tried to progress towards a Sustainable Community Oriented Tourism which made us different. Throughout our career,we were trying to make our destinations “Worth visiting and worth living”. We believe in a balanced combination of all the elements of People-Socio-cultural priorities of the local population including our colleagues, Planet-Of course towards conservation and maintenance of bio diversity and Profit-Responsible business to contribute to the economic prosperity of local people permanently.
We are totally transparent in our communications with travelers to understand their interests and to try our best to incorporate possible sustainability elements without affecting the critical deciding factors of a holiday. Our areas of focus will be on the following along with general attractions:
- Visit authentic communities,discover unknown places,contact with local people,learn about traditions and experience local life
- Exploring timeless traditions,cultural diversity and unmatched experiences
- Exploring authentic ,unique flavor and sense of taste
- Clean environment,harmonious with the surrounding Nature
- To discover the bio diversity of the local-Unknown/unique species,least known Sanctuaries and undiscovered Virgin forests
- Environment friendly Accommodations-State of the art technology proving comfort and ease throughout your stay
- Sustainable Wildlife programs and Conservation initiatives
- Local NGO oriented Sustainable initiatives for better Destinations
Keralavoyages India Pvt. Ltd. is the first Travelife Certified Tour Operator in India working towards best Sustainability practices internally and externally. Travelife, which has been established with the support of the European Commission, is the leading international sustainability certification in the travel sector. More than 35 national travel associations are promoting the scheme to their members including ABTA, PATA, and ANVR. Travelife is a certification system, dedicated to achieving sustainable practices within the tourism industry. It provides companies with realistic sustainability goals, tools and solutions to implement positive change within their businesses and supply chains. Travelife is managed by ABTA – The Travel Association in the UK – and by ECEAT Projects – a not-for-profit organisation based in The Netherlands.
Travelife is a three-stage certification program for tour operators and travel agents:
(1) Travelife Engaged
(2) Travelife Partner
(3) Travelife Certified.
We are at the final stage 3 – Travelife Certified.
The Travelife Certified award is a recognition of our excellence towards social and environmental sustainability. We comply to more than 160 criteria related to sustainability management, office operations, working with suppliers and customer communication. Travelife as a certification body is formally Accredited by the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC), the highest global body for sustainability in tourism, supported by the United Nations.
George Scaria – Travelife Sustainability Manager – Diploma
(Managing Director – Keralavoyages India Pvt.Ltd)
Training Certificates on
- Staff Engagement
- Internal Environment Management
- Guides and Sustainability
- Leading The Way-Guide Training
- Animal Welfare
- Child Protection
- Covid Resilient Training Certificate